“Fountain of Youth – a fountain described in folk tales as able to make people young again”
People have been searching for the fountain of youth since the beginning of time. “Ponce de Leon discovered Florida while searching for the Fountain of Youth”. Others travel to the ‘blue zones’ of the world that possess age defying mysteries. Although visits to warmer, sunnier climates provide many health benefits; the real fountain of youth lies within.
Restoring and maintaining homeostasis on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level is a pre-requisite to defy aging. On a daily basis your body is exposed to many factors that cause imbalance and free radical damage; which overwhelms the body’s antioxidant defences and stores. Stressors, with their accompanying dose of stress hormones generate free radicals. If you live in polluted environments your antioxidant stores can be depleted in a number of hours.
The human body has many amazing protective and rejuvenating abilities that can be utilized to defy aging. The best way to fend off aging’s debilitating effects:
- Focus on restoring and maintaining balance in your life and body.
- Prevent free radical damage by protecting you, your DNA (preventing mutations)and your stem cells.
- Build up and regularly replenish your antioxidant stores through a diet rich in super foods.
- Use DNA repair foods to repair damage caused by free radicals.
- Learn how to use natural DNA repair strategies to repair damage caused by free radicals.
Learn more about how to tap into and utilize your ‘body’s inner fountain of youth’ at http://mybodycanhealitself.ca/rejuvenate.htm.
Consult your regular healthcare provider before using any of the information or suggestions. There may be contraindications due to health status, medications or other factors. Do not stop taken prescribed medication.
ENJOY better health today!
- Learn – THE COST OF BEAUTY
- Your Symptom Picture
- Determine Your “Weak List”
- Detoxify your BODY POLLUTION
- Rejuvenate your body
- SHOP for healthier products
Let me show you how to stack your well-being odds and tap into your ‘fountain of youth’ in:
If you liked this post please click the Like button at the end of this post.
Elisabeth Hines, C.N.C., C.B.P., Holistic Wellness Practitioner, www.mybodycanhealitself.ca
Copyright © 2013, Elisabeth Hines
All rights reserved.
No portion of this post may be copied and distributed in any manner without
the written permission of the author or publisher and associates.