“Without change there would be no butterflies”
Implementing positive changes in your life can transform your health.
To be able and willing to change you need to believe:
- More is possible
- Possible is doable by you
According to ‘the butterfly principle’ seemingly insignificant choices cause changes which lead to significant outcomes. Any changes you make in your present way of thinking, living and being have the potential to lead to significant improvements in your health and life.
EMBRACING CHANGE WORKSHOPS/RETREATS
Butterflies represent the ultimate change possible. Although you have missed the opportunity to attend the Embracing Change Retreat at the Butterfly Conservatory on September 27 & 28 – you have the opportunity to experience the same type of retreat at my personal residence in beautiful Rockwood, Ontario. Retreats are customized based on what you would like to learn or work towards for your ‘healthier you’.
These health promoting workshops/retreats can be customized to meet your needs/health challenges/well-being goals (Have it your way – design your retreat experience). The information, instruction and the resources you will receive are designed to:
- help you to redefine your definition of what is possible for your health/recovery through a series of paradigm shifts
- help you to identify and address (implement change) your health challenging thinking and beliefs
- help you to identify and address (implement change) your health challenging issues and contributing factors – your symptom equation
- understand and manage the impact of stress in your life
- teach you food preparation and diet changes for healthy longevity, DNA repair and weight management
- implement strategies to work with a diagnosis (e.g. food allergies, MCS, chronic fatigue, burn out, depression, cancer)
- teach you the basics of muscle response testing MRT for protection (for newcomers) and neuromuscular biofeedback NMBF used in BodyFeedback™ Interview & Therapy to determine your ‘weak list‘, and assess your body’s health status (for experienced muscle response testing users) using my protocol and resources (anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, etc). For those of you who know MRT this is a great opportunity to take it a step further and learn how to assess your own body status daily.
- provide you with information and instructions on combining self help therapies and tools that combine the body’s amazing abilities for improved health; taking lessons from the Blue Zones (areas of the world where people live the longest) and spontaneous remissions (unexplained complete and sometimes immediate recovery after a terminal/hopeless diagnosis)
- provide you with an opportunity (this option must be ordered when you register) to ‘make and take’ healthier personal care products (eg. deodorant, lip gloss)for a healthier you
- provide you with an opportunity (this option must be ordered when you register) to ‘make and take’ an inspirational wall art project to inspire you
- explore your life purpose for improved health – share your story or passion to inspire others (volunteer/mentor/blog/write/publish)
Dr. Bernie Siegel, author of A Book of Miracles and Faith, Hope & Healing, is a strong supporter of implementing change and practice for improved health. “I know from my experience to make changes you have to show up to practice.”
Regardless of what your diagnosis or prognosis is/are, learning and using MRT and NMBF can be lifesaving. It was for me and has been for my clients. It provides you with crucial information on a daily basis, allowing you to avoid any harmful factors (determining your weak list); allowing your body to focus it’s energies on healing and repair instead of vigilance and reacting.
This workshop can change your life! All participants will receive a daily BodyFeedback Interview & Therapy session. Listen to Mary’s testimonials (1, 2). If you are thinking about coming – come with an open mind. Your body has many amazing abilities, often forgotten or misunderstood, that have the potential to ‘change your life’! You have more to gain than lose! Let me show you how to transform your health outcome!
Read more about the importance of change to your health at my blog post:
CHANGE: A Well-being Requirement For A Healthier You
What do you believe is possible in terms of ‘a healthier you’?
This workshop can help you change what you believe is possible and provide you with the information and skills to make it doable for you.
Please check with your healthcare practitioner (There may be contraindications due to health status, age, medications or other factors) before submitting your commitment to attend.
NOTICE: This is a NO SCENT ENVIRONMENT event. Synthetic scents contain neurotoxins that interfere with muscle response testing and neuromuscular biofeedback. If you regularly use any of these synthetic scents (perfumes, air fresheners, scented candles, scented laundry or fabric softeners and scented body care products) stop using them for this event and for the sake of your health. Use 2 cups of baking soda to soak your clothing in overnight and then wash with an unscented natural laundry detergent and natural fabric softener.
SAMPLE WORKSHOP/RETREAT INCLUDES
- All materials, accommodation and food
- Instruction in MRT and NMBF for improved health and health protection
- Daily – BodyFeedback™ Interview & Therapy Session to determine your ‘weak list ‘and to help restore balance, normal healthy responses and defaults.
- An incredible opportunity to become ‘a healthier you’ in the presence of ‘like minded’ people in a safe environment ( I will be your personal ‘body guard’ – I know how terrifying it can be to take this step – I have been there).
Gerda Hammond commented on an upcoming retreat: “Looking forward to the workshop! Manifesting change in my life started with letting go of old beliefs and embracing new ways of thinking. Doing things differently, I am becoming a truer version of myself. Believing in the power of my body to heal itself has been difficult, but knowing power is not equal to force, changes everything. By observing nature and intuitions, life flows. I would recommend you take the step to opening your mind to changing the way you look at life and be part of the upcoming workshop. You can have a healthier and more fulfilling life, but it requires making a conscious decision to move forward in a different unconventional direction. You are in the drivers seat and Elisabeth Hines will help you with your journey to well being one step at a time. Regardless of your challenges, this workshop will give you something to think about and hopefully give you the courage to move forward to joyful living”.
Private and small group (6) retreats are available. Price depends on content, length of stay and number of people. Private bedroom and bath and shared bedroom and bath options are available. Please email me at email@example.com with your desired retreat design and I will provide you with a quote.
NEW FOR 2015
GO GREEN HEALTHY BODY AND BEAUTY girls sleepover weekends. These casual hands on ‘learn, make and take’ get togethers will provide you with the tools you need for ‘a healthier you’, from the inside out and the outside in. Book a private one on one weekend or a group of friends. The Go Green Healthy Body and Beauty workshops can be customized to suit your needs/desires.
GO GREEN HEALTHY BODY AND BEAUTY Girls Sleepover Workshop