My daughter Noël and I spent a lot of time creating these beautiful remedy kits. They are great ‘green gifts’ to give to the people in your life. It shows that you care about their health and the planet.
REMEDY KITS DIY:
- November is a great time to get started on your ‘green gifting’.
- Get your wooden boxes at the dollar store
- Get your roller ball bottles at My Essential Business https://mebcanada.ca/.
- Design your labels: We created the labels using a table in Word and then printed them onto a one full label sheet (Staples). We cut the label sheet with a paper cutter to fit the bottles. You can use any shape you like. Avery has many options – http://bit.ly/2Au486j
- Get your recipes: There are many remedy recipes available on the internet. My daughter and I reviewed them and came up with our own version. We found that many of the recipes out there were too potent. You can visit this link for a recommended dilution chart – Noël is the mother of two little ones and I am a holistic wellness practitioner and we wanted to get it right and make it safe. Use this chart to guide you:
When we made up the babes remedies we made up the dilution in an empty fractionated coconut oil bottle because each roller bottle needed less than a drop.
My daughter and I really enjoyed our mother and daughter time creating these remedies to go kits.
Enjoy your ‘green gifting’! Your friends and the planet will thank you!