Last night’s news story about Canada’s garbage crisis refocused my already overwhelming concerns about the amount of waste that we as a generation produce on a daily basis. I am a big fan of reduce, reuse and recycle, and reducing my environmental footprint. Green gifting, especially with essential oil products, provides an opportunity to use natural symptom relief and natural cleaning options. Add labels with the recipes you used and recipients can refill the bottles instead of going back to the store to buy more symptom relief and cleaning solutions in new packaging. I am concerned about the world of garbage we are leaving behind for our grandchildren and I know many people are. Every synthetic symptom relief and synthetic cleaning product we use eventually ends up affecting the environment and then it’s inhabitants, animal and human – it’s an unhealthy circle that we have the power to change.
Many people already have a good supply of essential oils at home and when Christmas comes they are shopping for gifts for friends, family, teachers, co-workers and as hostess gifts; wondering what to get. If you haven’t yet taken the essential oils plunge there are many great November specials to take advantage of to get you started. Giving a ‘green gift’ that is healthy for your recipient and environmentally friendly tells them that you really care about both. It is also a great activity to do with your children or grandchildren. Invite some friends over and have a DIY green gifting make and take!
Get started today on ‘green gifting’ today:
- Get your oils – email@example.com
- Get your bottles – https://www.voya geursoapandcandle.com/default.asp (they had everything I wanted in one place) or https://mebcanada.ca/ (they only had the large foaming soap pumps and I wanted purse sized ones)
- Get your FCO (Fractionated coconut oil) – You can get it at both of the above links or https://well.ca or in a healthy supply store.
- Get your Castille soap – I used Dr Bonner’s Unscented which you can purchase in a health supply store.
- Get your labels – Avery 22807 Glossy White (bought at Staples), Design template – http://bit.ly/2Au486j
- Get your recipes: Use the recipes below to get you started. Enroll today with an enrollment kit and get more of my DIY Go Green recipes.
Visit ‘My Green Medicine Cabinet’ at http://mybodycanhealitself.ca/wordpress/?page_id=2914 to see how I use essential oils for symptom relief and healing.
Book a free in person consultation to learn how you can substitute your present symptom relief solutions for healthier and more environmentally friendly options at firstname.lastname@example.org.