Every new year usually comes with thoughts of ‘what do I need to stop, start or change’ for a healthier me? The possibilities are vast. Where do you begin? Social media offers a non-stop stream of ‘must do’ suggestions to get you healthy. There are many opinions on what is best for you on social media, magazines, the news and books. Keep in mind that you are unique and as such may need a more customized approach.
My recommendations to get you started on a healthier you this year:
- If you are looking for accurate science based information on healthy nutrition, I recommend you visit Dr. Michael Gregor’s site Nutrition Facts at https://nutritionfacts.org.
- If you are looking for information on what will help you to not only live longer, but healthier visit The Blue Zones website.
Learn strategies from the places in the world where people live the longest and healthiest. By the way; they do not go to the gym and work out or take mega supplements. Eating a plant based diet comes with many health benefits and research has shown that it can reverse disease like heart disease, diabetes and cancer. How Not To Die of Cancer.
- Whatever your health challenges, reading the right books can be a great well-being resource. I read so many books on my well-being journey, desperately searching for ‘the cure’ to my health challenges. I read, tried and tested many recommendations and have compiled the ‘short list’ for you. Learn how to overcome your well-being challenges by reading and implementing the holistic strategies that I used to overcome my multiple health challenges in my books.http://www.mybodycanhealitself.ca/books.htm. You can find an extensive list of recommended books to help restore and maintain your health in my book The Whole Person Well-being Equation.
“A book is a garden, an orchard, a storehouse, a party, a company by the way, a counsellor, a multitude of counsellors.”
Charles Baudelaire, Poet
- Use essential oil therapy for symptom relief, healing and cancer prevention. Learn more at My Green Medicine Cabinet
PRACTITIONER RECOMMENDATION: Scientific studies indicate the benefit of essential oils to protect DNA and support the body to repair DNA damage. Regardless of what physical or mental health challenges you are affected with, DDR Prime is an excellent must have add on to your other therapies. View Dr. Hill’s interview on DDR Prime at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oVDtWNn3rw Order your supply at www.mydoterra.com/elisabethlhines
- Book a BodyFeedback Interview & Therapy Session to determine your weak list of health challenging factors.
“Search for the cure within the cause, the body itself is the best healer” Plato C427 -C347 BC
- Add visualizations to your well-being toolbox. Use the research documented on the power of visualization to customize your own visualizations to improve your health. Learn how to customize your visualization using information from your test results and medical reports. You can find this information in my book The Whole Person Well-being Equation.
- My book contains a list of visualization to help guide the body to fight.
- Learn how to use The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
Wishing you a healthier, happier year!
Elisabeth Hines, C.N.C., C.B.P. Holistic Wellness Practitioner, Health by Design, www.mybodycanhealitself.ca
Health by Design – https://www.facebook.com/HealthbyDesignForAHealthierYou/