The nervous system is the body’s main communication system and it’s ongoing, undisrupted flow of information is the most important requirement for optimum health. It gathers, analyses and uses information from the body and the environment to keep you healthy. If, when and how the body and mind respond depends on healthy messaging.
So what happens when something interferes with the information transmission that your body and brain need for proper functioning and responding? Well think about your computer and what would happen if it had a virus or your power supply was disrupted or damaged.
Immunosurveillance is a term used to describe the processes by which cells of the immune system look for and recognise foreign pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses, or pre-cancerous and cancerous cells in the body. Healthy immunosurveillance, immunoassessment and immunoresponse requires ongoing, undisrupted accurate messaging throughout the body and brain.
We all know that many things can interfere with our computer’s communication and performance. There are also many factors can interfere with the body and brain’s communication and performance.
- Food additives and preservatives
- Toxins in personal care, household and lawn care products
- Toxins in air pollution
- Toxins in personal hygiene products
- Neurotoxins in foods
What can you do?
To keep your body’s internal communication from disruptions and interference, providing for healthy responding and optimum function you will need to be vigilant, proactive and protective.
- Wash your hands often with non-toxic soaps.
- Use all natural personal care, laundry, household and lawn care products.
- Avoid medications and drugs where possible and use natural symptom relief strategies.
- Eat foods that are as close to their natural state as possible, unprocessed and free of additives and preservatives.
- Avoid air pollution by implementing protection measures – air purifiers, etc.
- Use all natural personal hygiene products.
- Avoid all sources of radiation.
- Body pollution is the result of your body’s inability to get rid of toxins and other foreign substances. Detoxification is a two step process that helps your body to get rid of body pollution: Stop adding to your body pollution and remove your body’s existing body pollution.
- Drink clean water and eat plenty of vegetables and fruit to promote natural detoxification.
- Add strategies to improve detoxification..
How can you learn more about how to protect and improve your health naturally?
YOUR BODY CAN HEAL ITSELF: Follow My Road Map to Get There
Elisabeth Hines, C.N.C., C.B.P. Holistic Wellness Practitioner, Health by Design, www.mybodycanhealitself.ca